Legal Terms and Conditions relating to www.thepoint.es WEBSITE (hereinafter WEBSITE) owned by Antonio López Justamante with NIF: 44772737-V, tax domicile in the C / Juan Carlos I, n º 29 6 º A Elda, Alicante and contact: mail email@example.com (hereinafter THE POINT).
This website operates under the rule www.thepoint.es.
This site is provided only for information purposes and not binding with third parties.
It expressly prohibits the reproduction, storage, transmission of all or partial of their contents by any means, either by copying, storage on magnetic media or any other means without written permission from THE POINT.
THE POINT assumes no responsibility regarding the use of the information contained on this website or in respect of any damages that may result from use of this information.
Although it has been reviewed in detail the content of this website, THE POINT assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions of any kind.
All information contained on this website is subject to change or revision without notice and complies with current legislation, namely, the LISSI of 34/2002, of 11 July, services of the information society and trade mail.
The use of this website constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Legal Notice, must cease immediately if the user does not accept any of them:
A) CONTENTS AND REFERENCES TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
1. The contents of this WEB SITE: structure, management, text, images, sounds, documents, databases, source codes, videos, etc.. (Hereinafter content) are the property of THE POINT and is protected by intellectual property laws.
2. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, forward, display or use the CONTENTS of this WEB SITE in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purpose without the written permission of THE POINT.
3. Unauthorized use of the Website or the content may violate copyright laws, industrial property, personal rights, rights of publicity and communication, competition law and other regulations. THE POINT disclaims any liability for these possible unauthorized uses.
4. The names, trademarks and logos owned by third parties on this website are protected by their respective legal policies.
5.THE POINT does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the CONTENT of this WEB SITE, and disclaims any liability for these possible irregularities in the information.
THE POINT reserves the right to change, expand, modify the content of this website at any time and without notice.
B) PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA
C) LIMITED RESPONSIBILITY
1. THE POINT is not responsible for any use you may make of the information and services available on this WEB SITE, nor for any infringements of rights of third parties that may be committed by people who make fraudulent use of permits access this WEB SITE.
2. The interest of THE POINT is that this WEB SITE works in perfect condition and meets the purpose for which it was created, widely described in the WEB SITE itself. In any case THE POINT, its suppliers or other companies mentioned in this website is liable for any anomalies in its operation (service interruptions, computer viruses, Internet overload, etc.) Or that this order does not match the use you want to do of it. Faced with possible improprieties or malfunctions, THE POINT will put its effort in the solution with the maximum available means and at the earliest possible.
D) GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. Check our Terms and Conditions to know in detail the terms and conditions for the procurement of products and services on this WEB SITE.
THE POINT may modify these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting, so it is recommended that you see reasonable intervals if changes have occurred in them. The changes that occur in this Legal Notice are effective at the moment of its publication.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
If the user uses the services provided through the Company www.thepoint.es site means that you have read, understood and expressly accepted the terms outlined above. It also means that every time the user accesses the site, expressly accepts the privacy regulations. If you do not agree with them, you should not provide any personal information or use the service because it is not authorized.